This one of kind pendant necklace was handmade with a gorgeous ocean jasper stone and solid sterling silver. A lotus flower is hand stamped onto heavy sterling silver, carefully sawed out and then soldered as an accent onto the piece along with two silver balls to add dimension and contrast to the design. I oxidized the sterling silver chain to bring out the darker tones in the stone and the chain is adjustable from 18"-20" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Ocean Jasper and Sterling Silver
* Pendant measures 1.5" tall by 1" across at the widest point
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.