This heavy silver teardrop pendant was handmade with a teardrop shaped ocean jasper stone, a faceted moss aquamarine gemstone and solid sterling silver. The pendant has a nice heavy weight to it and I used a heavier chain as well to balance out the pendant. The length is adjustable from 23"-25" with a lobster claw clasp and 2" extender chain. I oxidized the pendant to bring out the texture in the background and the hand stamped elements. This is a one of a kind and ready to ship!
* Pendant measures 2.5" tall and just under 1" across at the widest point.
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.