These pendants were handmade with beautifully patterned Ocean Jasper Stones and solid sterling silver. A custom bezel was created for each stone and it was soldered down onto a heavy sterling silver solid backplate. There is a decorative twisted wire all around each bezel to give dimension and texture to the design. The silver is polished to a beautiful high shine to catch the light just right! The chains are a nice heavier weight sterling silver rounded box link style. Each stone is different in the colors and patterns, Paul selected small gemstones for each necklace that would compliment each pendant, these are hand linked into the front of the chain as well as in the back and as a dangle at the end of the extender chain. The lighter colored stone is accented with peach moonstones , the reddish stone is accented with smoky quartz and the multi colored one with the striking orange contrast is accented with pyrite stones. Each one is so unique and different it's hard to pick a favorite! There is one of each stone available, you will receive the necklace pictured.
* The pendants measure 1.5" long and 1.2" across at the widest point.
* The chains are all adjustable in length and can be worn from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain.
* Ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!