This is for a set of three sterling silver stacking rings. These were handmade with solid sterling silver, each ring is hand hammered for texture and polished to a high shine. Two of the rings are opals and one is a blue topaz giving just the right amount of sparkle. They are three separate rings so you can wear them stacked all different ways or one at a time. You will get the exact set shown in the photos, this is ready to ship in a size 8. You can inquire about having a stack made in a different size, we do have more opals in stock and would be happy to create a custom order for you.
* Price includes all three rings shown.
* Ready to ship in a size 8, you will get the exact rings shown in the photos
* If you need a different size feel free to request a custom order as we may have more stones in stock to create a stack just for you.
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.