This one of a kind ring was handmade with a gorgeous natural Australian boulder opal, a peridot stone, a tanzanite gemstone, blue topaz and solid Argentium Sterling Silver. Full of gorgeous texture and just the right amount of sparkle. I oxidized the silver on the ring to give the overall color an antiqued look and make the design and texture stand out. The ring has a thick double band and the size is a 7.25.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Size 7.25
* The top of the ring measures 1" x .8"
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.