This one of a kind statement ring was handmade with a gorgeous Australian boulder opal, a blue flash rainbow moonstone and solid sterling silver. I created the base for the ring by hand sawing heavy silver sheet, I made freeform cut outs in the silver for interest as well as for comfort so the ring doesn't feel too snug and confining. The band is tapered in the back for comfort and I oxidized the ring to give it an antiqued look and make the design elements pop. One of a kind and ready to ship! Sorry but this ring cannot be sized.
* Ring measures 1.5" at the longest point
* Ready to ship in a size 8
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.