This unique necklace was handmade with gorgeous blue flash rainbow moonstones and solid sterling silver. A custom bezel setting was made for the free form stone and it was soldered down onto a heavy hand hammered bar pendant. The bar was carefully forged from heavy gauge sterling silver to allow the chain to slide along the top and then be wide enough to hold the gemstone at the bottom. It was hammer textured for dimension and then polished to a high shine to catch the light just right. The stones are rose cut which means they are faceted across the top and the beautiful soft blue flash of color is complimented by the subtle sparkle.
* The sterling silver chain is adjustable from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender chain
* Sterling silver pendant measures 1.75" long and just under a half inch across
* We use natural gemstones in this designs and each pendant is hand hammered so there will be slight variations, no two necklaces will be exactly alike.
We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!