This one of a kind pendant necklace was handmade with a blue flash rainbow moonstone and a faceted round labradorite gemstone. Settings were created for the stones with a decorative bezel and soldered down onto a solid sterling silver piece that was cut and textured. The background of the pendant features a unique pattern and is oxidized to bring out the texture. The sterling silver chain is adjustable from 24" - 26" with a lobster claw clasp and 2" built in extender chain.
* Pendant measures just under 2" long and 1.2" across at the widest point.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.