This one of a kind pendant necklace was handmade with a shattuckite gemstone, rainbow moonstone, apatite and solid sterling silver. Paul created the pendant by cutting a rectangle from a heavy silver sheet, he gave it an all over hand hammered texture and created bezel settings for the stones to solder onto the rectangle. The pendant was given a high polish to reflect the light beautifully and the chain is hand linked with tiny faceted rainbow moonstones and apatite gemstones for just the right balance and weight for the pendant. Such a unique piece full of texture, shine and the perfect punch of color.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Necklace is 17"-19" adjustable in length with a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender chain.
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.