This one of a kind pendant was handmade with a raw rose quartz stone and solid sterling silver. The chunk of rose quartz is natural uncut stone. I wanted to create an organic free form setting for the stone to compliment this. I used Argentium Sterling Silver wire to build a wire cage for the stone that is both decorative and functional to hold and protect the stone. The pendant is suspended on a 20"-22" long adjustable sterling silver chain. This is such a unique necklace, sure to make a statement!
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Chain is adjustable from 20"-22" with a built-in 2" extender chain
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.