This one of a kind statement pendant necklace was handmade with a 16.5 carat rutilated quartz gemstone, a glittering druzy free form stone and a polished Ocean Jasper. I created settings for each of the stones from solid Argentium Sterling Silver. It was so hard to photograph the top rutilated quartz stone, there are gorgeous golden rutile strand crystal formations suspended inside of the crystal clear quartz. The stones are linked together with hammered silver circles on small hinges for just the right amount of movement. I used a heavy silver chain for the pendant and made it with a 2" extender so it's adjustable from 18"-20". This is such a unique statement piece! Definitely a one of a kind, this is ready to ship!
* Pendant measures 4.25" long by 1.4" across at the widest point.
* Adjustable from 18"-20" with a lobster claw clasp
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.