This unique pendant necklace was handmade with natural turquoise stones from the Sleeping Beauty Mine in Arizona and beautifully faceted blue topaz gemstones. I created the settings and the hammered silver circle with solid sterling silver. The rose cut london blue topaz gives this just the right amount of sparkle and I polished the pendant to a high shine to catch the light perfectly.
* The sterling silver chain is adjustable from 18"-20" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain. This is our flat cable link chain that is delicate looking but still really sturdy and perfect for daily wear with a bit of sparkle to it.
* Pendant measures just over an inch long and just under an inch across.
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!