These small earrings are handmade with natural freshwater pearls and nickel free sterling silver. Designed to be lightweight and comfortable to wear, these are the perfect everyday earrings! The silver links are hand hammered for texture and polished to a high shine to catch the light just right. Three small pearl dangles provide subtle movement and a beautiful luster.
* Total length including the earwires is just under 1", they drop .75" from the ear.
* The sterling silver circles measure 10mm across which is just under a half inch
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!