This pendant necklace was handmade with a stunning labradorite gemstone and solid sterling silver. This labradorite is called pink labradorite because it has a purple/pink luminescence to it along with a bluish tint that labradorite normally has. It's such a unique piece! We were so excited to find this stone, labradorite is always one of my favorites and to find one with this unique blend of colors is just so cool. Paul created a simple bezel setting for the stone and hung it on a double chain. The double chain gives this such a unique look, it feels light and comfortable and is so full of texture. Perfect for everyday!
* Necklace length is 16"-18" adjustable with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain.
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling Silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.