This gemstone statement necklace was handmade with a gorgeous 28.5 carat teardrop smoky quartz gemstone, a free form raw druzy stone and a polished ocean jasper stone. I created settings for each of the stones from solid sterling silver and linked them together with small hinges and hammered silver circles to give them independant movement so they hang naturally. On the top circle I hand stamped a vine going around and oxidized the silver to make the design pop. The chain is oxidized sterling silver and is adjustable from 30"-32" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain. This is a one of a kind piece and is ready to ship!
* Handmade with a 28.5 carat smoky quartz, a natural light pink druzy, an ocean jasper stone and solid sterling silver
* Pendant measures 4" long and 1.25" across at the widest point
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.