This unique bracelet was handcrafted with solid sterling silver and faceted smoky quartz gemstones. I cut the links from heavy gauge Argentium Sterling Silver and used a rolling mill to emboss and capture the texture from a real dried leaf onto the surface of the silver. Every vein and mark from the natural leaf is preserved and I used these links as a base for the stone settings. The links are all connected with hand hammered circles giving this nice movement and making it comfortable to wear. The length is adjustable from 6.5"-7" with a lobster claw clasp to fit a small to medium sized wrist.
* Handmade with solid sterling silver and smoky quartz
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.