This unique bracelet was handmade with gorgeous natural freshwater pearls and solid sterling silver. All of the silver links in this are formed by hand, hammer textured for dimension and polished to a high shine to catch the light just right. The coin pearls are such a high quality and they are full of luster and luminescence. This is so full of movement and texture, sure to become a favorite!
* The bracelet is adjustable from 6.5" to 7" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain so you can choose the perfect fit.
* The freshwater coin pearls are approximately 14mm across, the sterling silver links also measure 14mm across.
* Ready to ship!
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!