This unique statement bracelet was handmade with solid sterling silver and a gorgeous moss aquamarine gemstone. The center of the bracelet was created from hand cut elements all soldered together onto heavy, solid sterling silver. A rose cut aquamarine gemstone sits in the center to give just the right amount of sparkle. I created a chain on both sides of the center made up of hand forged, soldered and hammered heavy sterling silver circles. all of the tiny connector rings are soldered shut and I used a thick gauge silver throughout for a durable and solid bracelet perfect for everyday wear! Designed to sit nicely, be balanced and be comfortable to wear. This is adjustable in length from 6.5"-7.5" so it should fit a small to large sized wrist comfortably but please let us know if you need any adjustments, we are happy to accommodate!
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.