This beautiful long pendant necklace was handmade with natural freshwater pearls and solid sterling silver. The pendant features a stunning teardrop shaped pearl that is so full of luster and natural undertones. The link above the pearl is formed, shaped and then hand hammered for a soft dimpled texture. The silver is given a high polish to catch the light perfectly. The sterling silver chain is adjustable in length from 30"-32" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain. We used a heavier weight cable chain for this so it's nice and sturdy. The front of the chain features tiny freshwater pearls that are hand linked with sterling silver to add a nice texture and accent for the silver pendant.
* Total length of the pendant is just over 2" long and the silver hammered link measures just under an inch across.
* Handmade with Argentium Sterling silver - see below for more about this unique metal!
❉ Our handmade sterling silver jewelry is created for you after you place your order by Paul and Roxann Lizardi. We are the husband and wife team behind Lizardi Jewelry and it’s our priority to make sure your order is made and shipped as fast as possible. Normally it will take about 2-7 days after you place your order for us to create it and get it ready to ship. We ship via USPS mail and we offer a few different options at checkout. If you have any questions about a specific item or if you need your jewelry quickly please let us know, we are happy to help!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years to come!