This unique pendant necklace was handmade with solid sterling silver and a blue flash rainbow moonstone. I created the silver pendant by cutting different shapes from heavy sterling silver sheet. I textured the larger shape with a vintage brass filigree which I used to emboss onto the silver with a rolling mill. For the smaller shape, I used a vintage textured brass sheet with a floral print on it. After I created a bezel setting for the moonstone I embellished around it with a heavy silver chain. I really love the blue flash on this stone, it's really vibrant and flashy from every angle! The layers of silver soldered together give this pendant a really nice and solid heavy weight. I hung the pendant on our heaviest sterling silver cable chain and made the necklace adjustable from 24"-26" with a lobster claw clasp. Perfect for everyday!
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Pendant measures just under 2" long and 1.4" across at the widest point
* Necklace is adjustable from 24"-26" with a lobster claw clasp
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.