Handmade with gorgeous tourmalinated quartz gemstones and solid sterling silver, these hand hammered pendants catch the light beautifully. I created a custom bezel for each of the stones, I made sure to polish the inside of the setting to a high shine so the light can shine through these gemstones so they seem to glow from within. Tourmalinated quartz is a quartz crystal that has black tourmaline crystals forming inside of it. So the tiny thread like black lines you see are black tourmaline within the stone. I wanted to accent the organic lines running throughout the stones so I forged and hammer textured heavy silver wire and soldered the settings onto them giving these are really cool modern look and making them into an everyday statement piece. The chain is suspended behind the pendants and you can choose the length that you would prefer. Standard length is 16"-18" adjustable but we offer a few options in case you like yours shorter or longer! The pendant drops a total of 3" long from the chain so if you want this to be more of a choker length and fall above a V neckline, the 16" length should work well.
* Comes with a medium weight sterling silver cable chain, sturdy and perfect for everyday wear!
* You can choose your pendant and chain length from the drop down menu, the chain will have a lobster claw clasp and built in 2" extender chain. It will be adjustable in length.
* Solid sterling silver and tourmalinated quartz gemstones
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!