This unique pendant necklace was handmade with a gorgeous tourmalinated quartz gemstone and solid sterling silver. Tourmalinated quartz is a quartz stone that has natural black tourmaline crystals growing inside of it, this particular stone has a really cool pattern and lots of little overlapping black lines that really pop against the bright silver background. The chain is a sterling silver flat cable link that has a nice sparkle to it with a delicate look that is still sturdy and perfect for everyday wear. The length is adjustable from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp and built in extender chain.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Pendant measures 1" tall and 1" across
* We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.