This one of a kind pendant necklace was handmade with a rose cut tourmalinated quartz gemstone and solid sterling silver. I created the sterling silver teardrop to be a really solid piece with a nice weight to it. It was carefully formed and hammered for a subtle texture. The shape is not quite a perfect teardrop but instead accents the elongated freeform shape of the gemstone. I made a custom bezel setting for the stone and used a decorative twisted wire for the bail. The sterling silver chain is 18" long and since the links are large enough to accommodate the lobster claw clasp it can be worn at any shorter length as well. This is one of a kind and ready to ship!
* Pendant measures 1" long and just over a half inch across.
We handcrafted this necklace with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come!