This statement ring was handmade with a gorgeous 11.5 carat tourmalinated quartz rose cut gemstone and solid sterling silver. I created the band from thick and heavy sterling silver and gave a slight flare to the ends so it's super comfortable to wear. I hammer textured the band and gave it a high polish so the light would reflect off of it beautifully. The stone is raised up a little bit off of the ring band allowing the light to hit the silver band underneath and reflect up through the stone. The ring is a size 8, this is ready to ship. We are not able to resize this ring.
* size 8
* Band measures 13mm (a half inch) wide and the stone setting measures 25mm x 20mm ( 1" x .8" )
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcrafted this ring with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.