This unique pendant necklace was handmade with a wavellite stone, a faceted peridot teardrop gemstone and solid sterling silver. A hand hammered circle serves as the bail in this one of a kind piece and the pendant is suspended on an adjustable length sterling silver chain that can be worn from 16"-18" with a lobster claw clasp. The pendant is polished to a high shine and the peridot gemstone provides just the right amount of sparkle.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
* Pendant measures 1.7" long and just under an inch across at the widest point.
We handcrafted this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. Because it contains no copper it doesn’t tarnish like traditional sterling silver. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years and years to come! Argentium Silver is great to work with, we handcraft each piece and it solders and forms beautifully. It’s a joy to use and the finished jewelry is just that much nicer and brighter.