Handmade with nickel free sterling silver and natural Agate stones. I created bezel settings for the agates and placed them on top of hand hammered circles. I thought this would make such a cool post earring, so I soldered the stud backing right behind the top of the circles. These will include specialty backings, normally we include a standard push back small ear nut but I realized that these are a bit heavier and larger than what we normally make for studs so I ordered in special backs that help distribute the weight of the earrings so they are more comfortable to wear and they don't hang forward but rather sit nicely on the lobe. The silver has been polished to a high shine to catch the light just right and these are sure to make a statement! The color of the agate is a gray purple, they are translucent and when the light shines through it also takes on orange/peach/brown hues making them super versatile with all of the neutral earth tones in them. The settings I designed to have open backs so that they light can shine through and these look great from the back too. These are one of a kind and ready to ship!
* The entire earring measures 1.2" tall and 1.5" across at the widest point.
* The post is soldered at the top of the earring behind where the circles meet up.
* These will include specialty wider ear nuts to help distribute the weight of the earrings and make them hang well on the ear lobe.
* One of a kind and ready to ship!
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years to come!
❉ Follow us to see what’s new!
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 21 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
While we don't take on custom orders, we are happy to change ear wire styles(french hook,clip-on or lever back) on any earrings and we are also able to adjust the length of most chains before shipping if you prefer a different length than listed please let us know!
Every order we ship includes a care package that includes a tarnish prevention bag to store your jewelry in as well as a disposable tarnish removing polishing square and care instructions!
Gift wrapping and packaging
Every item comes in a Lizardi Jewelry branded box with a silver elastic bow and is wrapped with decorative tissue paper. If the item is a gift that is shipping directly to someone please let us know in the note to seller section at checkout and we will be sure not to include the price.
We do not accept wholesale orders.