Handcrafted with solid sterling silver and an amethyst stalactite slice. This unique stone is a stunning cross section of an amethyst stalactite so it not only shows the raw amethyst crystal but also the layers of agate that were formed over many years. I wanted to show as much of this unique stone as possible so I created a hand hammered frame for it that I could heat rivet the stone onto for a secure pendant that shows each layer of this unique stone perfectly! This is a matched pair which I had originally intended to make a pair of earrings with but instead created two necklaces, one in a 16"-18" adjustable length chain and the other in an 18"-20" length chain. These are one of a kind and ready to ship!
* The entire pendant measures 1.2" tall and a half inch across
* This is our lighter weight flat sterling silver cable chain. It's delicate in appearance but still really sturdy and perfect for everyday wear. The flat links give it a nice sparkle and it balances the weight of this pendant perfectly.
* This listing shows both necklaces, necklace A has a 16"-18" chain and stone option B has an 18"-20" adjustable length chain.
We handcraft this design with Argentium Silver. Why do we choose Argentium?
* Argentium contains more pure silver (93.5%) than traditional sterling silver which has (92.5%) pure silver
* Naturally brighter and whiter in color than any other precious metal.
* Tarnish resistant. It maintains a bright shiny finish about 7 times longer than sterling silver.
* Hypoallergenic. Argentium Silver is 100% nickel free so it’s hypoallergenic and can be worn by many people who can’t wear traditional sterling silver due to allergies.
* Argentium Silver is created from 100% recycled silver.
We use Argentium Silver in our jewelry because we want to create pieces with quality materials so our jewelry can be effortlessly enjoyed for years to come!
❉ Follow us to see what’s new!
Shipping from United States
1-2 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 21 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
While we don't take on custom orders, we are happy to change ear wire styles(french hook,clip-on or lever back) on any earrings and we are also able to adjust the length of most chains before shipping if you prefer a different length than listed please let us know!
Every order we ship includes a care package that includes a tarnish prevention bag to store your jewelry in as well as a disposable tarnish removing polishing square and care instructions!
Gift wrapping and packaging
Every item comes in a Lizardi Jewelry branded box with a silver elastic bow and is wrapped with decorative tissue paper. If the item is a gift that is shipping directly to someone please let us know in the note to seller section at checkout and we will be sure not to include the price.
We do not accept wholesale orders.
Dec 15, 2021
Beautiful, unique necklace! I love it! I have purchased several pieces from this shop, and as always, the quality and craftsmanship are outstanding! Additionally, everything is always carefully and beautifully packaged, along with a small cleaning cloth, pouch, and note. Shipping is also very fast. Don't hesitate to purchase something... You will not be disappointed!! I treasure every piece I have!
Oct 7, 2021